Friday, July 24, 2026

*blows into mic* is this thing on?

Awe, man... it's been ages since I've written a blog post. All the posts have been archived but lemme tell you when I say I wrote a lot... pssssh, you don't even know! 

I've a craving to be heard, to be seen, to be wanted, to be loved, to be cherished for all that I am. I've also a craving to find myself a soft place to land. Someone who can absorb my chaos and just be my calm. Someone that allows my senses to relax because I know I'm safe with them. 

But like life itself, there are no guarantees in love. I found someone that I let my guard down with. And I don't regret a single minute, but I hate that I can't be with that person as they live across the very large continent and large pond. 😫

Why did the universe bring this person into my life only to tease me?! It's a blessing and a curse to know that single emotionally intelligent folks my age still exist and are seeking the same thing I am, companionship. 

I just hope the next one I run into doesn't punch me in the gut (not literally y'all, calm down) the way this person did. 

Faaaaaaaa.... I miss them so much. It was the best week I've had in a long time. Getting to know them seems like a dream now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate your thoughts, please note that only approved comments will be allowed to display on my posts. thank you for reading.